As the agenda of Turkey was so busy lately, Moody decreased the credit note and investors think deeply now to invest. BUT, these critical moments bring the greater opportunities. Why Turkey is stil interesting to invest ?
- Turkey covers a very large area of about 783,562.38 km² which again means there is a lot of potential for development
- A young and dynamic population , %50 of total is under 30!
- Turkey attracted $144 billion worth of foreign direct investment (FDI) over the last decade, and the necessity of structural transformation in the coming years requires a continuation of FDI inflows, especially in high-technology sectors such as aviation, nanotechnology, genetics, fiber optics, robotics, biotechnology, software, medical equipment and defense industries.
- Turkey is an economic regional hub providing ultra modern shopping centres, and easy access to over 1.5 billion people who come for trade and other services in the country. This has increased the demand for infrastructure and facilities in the country.
- Natural beauties, reserved and unique historical attractions and a warm hospitality industry have all increased the appetite for tourism. In 2015, 30 million tourists visited the country realising foreign income in excess of USD 31 billion.
Turkey has this fundamental sectors and properties that will never be affected by political events or etc. And is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. If you are a real estate investor, or want to invest in tourism, want to develop your business, experience a highly productive market, you may not want to miss the chance to be part of this economic giant and transcontinental country.